Thursday, August 8, 2013

Truffle Kremes of Krispy Kreme


I finally had a chance to taste the  Truffle Kremes of Krispy Kreme. I learned from a staff that they make use of Belgian chocolate for their truffle. But I've tasted same donuts that was sold first by Mr. Donut. I definitely liked it so the Krsipy Kreme version was not at all a surprise to me. The one I tasted, the chocolate caramel has filling inside. A bit expensive though per piece at 50 pesos each, Mr. Donut used to sell at 35 pesos/piece. Below is from the website of Krispy Kreme (http://krispykreme.com.ph/truffle-kremes/)
For real chocoholics, the Truffle Kremes line is the ultimate indulgence. Rich and tempting with a chocolate or vanilla cake filled with Chocolate, Caramel, Mocha or Strawberry Kreme, coated in premium milk, dark or white chocolate, then topped with drizzles, coffee beans or chocolate curls, each variant can charm you into a chocolate-y spell in as quick as a bite.
 Be sure to save room for all as Truffle Kremes comes in six delectable flavors—Chocolate Chocolate Caramel, Chocolate Chocolate Mocha, Chocolate Chocolate Kreme, Vanilla White Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Strawberry Kreme, and Vanilla Chocolate Caramel.
 













For pinoychocophiles try Krispy Kreme and Mr. Donut and tell me the difference and let's exchange notes. I have to try the rest though - 2 more pieces of  the box I purchased.



No comments:

Post a Comment

flag counter

free counters

PinoyChocophile Magazine

add

Powered By Blogger